Skip to content
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training institutions in Ghana. You can visit any of the health training institutions Nearby for assistance in the filling of your form as wrong filling of the form may affect your chances
CLICK TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
How To Fill Nursing Training College Admission Forms
Follow the procedures below to Fill your Nursing Training College Admission Forms
- First Purchase applications codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Branch at
a cost of Two hundred Ghana Cedis (GHs200.00). All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August if not used.
- Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondences. (Please NOTE: do not use email address of relations)
- You will need your residential and Ghana post-digital address
- Use the PIN code and serial number to access the application form online at: https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once
the online application is opened.
- Use the Pin and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
- To purchase MOH Training Institutions E-Voucher through mobile money, dial *887*18# and follow the prompt.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirement will be invited to attend a
competitive interview at the school of choice.
- No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.